The Law of Attraction
“Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, ‘More of this, Please.’ You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float – all good things would flow to you.”
By Abraham Hicks
The law of attraction at its best – putting this into practice may be challenging – especially when you are having a tough day. However, try it and see how you may turn the day around. Follow these steps:
- Be aware of your present mindset – is it positive, negative or neutral – are the majority of your thoughts skewed?
- Start to bring your thoughts and feelings to a positive mindset by rewriting what’s on your mind. For example: ‘Everything is going wrong today’ may be rewritten to ‘Everything is going right today’
- Start to look for the good and positive in everything you see and encounter. For example: ‘There’s so much traffic and I am going to be late’ may be rewritten to ‘There’s opportunity for me to breath and have some time to myself before I get to the office’
- Imagine your day as the best it can be and feel what that feels like. For example: The love and happiness you’d like for your day – see yourself filled with that (even in your breath).
- Pass it on to others. For example: If you notice your co-workers new outfit, express how great it looks.
- Be open to the good. Often when we are aware of the negative, we forget about the possibility of the better. Create space for the possibility of the better.
- Watch what happens when you do the above steps.
Would love to hear about your experiences seeing how the law of attraction works. Please share your experiences at email@example.com